Google
 

Thursday, January 12, 2012

 

Called Off At Last Minute

Football in South East Asia is full of new experiences. Take today for example. I bowledup at Lebak Bulus hoping to catch Persiram and Persiba in ISL action.Things seemed quiet when I arrived. Quiet as in no fans, no vendors and no ticket sales. Odd.

I got talking to a Persiram oficial and he said yep, no problems, kick off usual time. So I finally found an open gate and took my seat and waited.And waited. And the waited some more. 20 minutes after the first half hadn't started came the announcement tthegame had een postponed 'cos there were no security oficials available. Big trouble elesewhere in town.

Comments:
Hi there,

When will the game now be played? Thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?