Google
 

Monday, September 10, 2007

 

New stadium for Persik Kediri?

Following on from recent stories about Depok and Malang now it appears Kediri are to develop a new 30,000 seat stadium.

I've got a lot of time for Kediri even though I've never been there. They seem a well run club who do things the right way both on and off the pitch. It's not their fault they are a provincial town miles from the nearest airport, they show what can be done with a professional mindset. They're a bit like Nottingham Forest I guess, circa mid to late 70's

The only I thing I have against them is their awful purple shirts...

Meanwhile in Jakarta it remains to be seen whether the new governor goes ahead with a new stadium for Persija or whether he seeks to prioritise in other areas.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?