Google
 

Sunday, June 10, 2007

 

Asian Cup tickets


I live in the 'burbs. I have a day job. I'm kinda busy in my own way. So Saturday I had some free time so I thought I'd go to Bung Karno and get my tickets for the Asian Cup. So we parked up in Senayen and walked round the stadium in search of the FA office. We found it. It was closed!


WTF! This may surprise the bods at the FA but people do have lives and very often these lives keep them busy Monday to Friday. Battling the central Jakarta traffic just ain't an option. In Thailand and Malaysia you can buy tickets from a ticket agency. In Indonesia you can buy them from an office but boy you gotta put the effort in. I will because I have this website and to be brutally frank it's an opportunity to raise my profile. But what about other people? Will they mind the inconvenience or will they stay home and watch the games on TV?
The pictures shows the marketing biltz has begun. I jikingly said a few days ago I hoped the pre tournament advertising wouldn't be limited to a couple of spanduk round the stadium. The picture shows one of the spanduk round the stadium! It says get your tickets now! But not at the weekends 'cos these people have their day off!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?